Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 September 2016

After Show Glow

This year's Schomberg Street Gallery did not disappoint! It was a beautiful sunny day and Main Street was filled with happy people; both artist and visitor alike. It was a perfect day for a Fine Art Show and Sale in this picturesque town.



My booth was in its usual place, just across from the Schomberg Community Hall. Along with my BFF, artist Judy Sherman, we had an awesome time, hats and all.



 For the first time, Local Colour Aurora had a booth at the show. Featured were two of the LCA artists, Betty Jarvis (on the left) and Helen Simpson (on the right). This was their first outdoor art show adventure and their work looked great hung in the tent.



For me the day was perfect. Many clients and friends came out to see me. Sales were brisk. All of my new Aniline dye and acrylic on wood panel paintings found a new home. I also had the pleasure of unveiling my new figurative painting titled Steampunk Dave. I'm thinking this could be the start of a new series!



My next event will be a duo exhibition with Judy Sherman. The Colleen Abbott Gallery located in the Aurora Public Library will host our Visual Storytelling Exhibition from October 23rd to December 18th. I will be announcing the date and times of the Artists' Reception in the next blog. Stay tuned!

Info about:
Me: www.evafolks.com
Judy Sherman: www.shermanj.com
LCA: www.localcolouraurora.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment